Our office specializes in diagnosing and treating medical conditions of the skin, hair, and nails. We provide comprehensive dermatological care to patients of all ages. Our goal is to help you understand your skin condition and find the best treatment options.
General Skin Conditions We Treat:
- Acne scarring
- Ingrown hairs
- Keratosis pilaris
- Hair loss or alopecia
- Skin infections and abscesses
- Skin tags
- Stretch marks
- Contact reactions’
- Foot, body, and toenail fungus
- Moles and birthmarks
- Excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis
- Bed bugs and lice
- Port wine stains
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Dandruff/seborrheic dermatitis
Skin Cancers We Treat:
- Actinic Keratosis (AKs)
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Malignant Melanoma
How We Treat Medical Skin Conditions:
- We recommended that every patient has a full skin exam to evaluate for skin cancer and skin disease
- Topical therapies and medications
- Biopsy to determine condition
- Surgical excisions
- Electrodessication and cautery
- Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen
- Laser therapies
- Peels and facial treatments with our medical aesthetician
- Platelet rich plasma
Schedule an individual consultation appointment to discuss your concerns and leave with a diagnosis and comprehensive treatment plan.
We are a preferred provider for PPO plans with Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, United Healthcare, Healthnet, Aetna, and Cigna. Depending on your plan a co-pay may be required at your time of visit. Your deductible will determine if an additional charge is required based on any procedures performed.
Call our office to schedule a consultation. We ask that you please have your insurance information available (714) 870-7546.
Additional Skin Condition Resources:
We invite you to visit the following websites for additional information on skin conditions:
Please note, these websites are not intended to replace professional medical advice or diagnoses. They are provided for informational purposes only.