Fraxel Repair CO2 Laser
Today Show Quote – “This laser is the biggest breakthrough for wrinkle removal in the last 10 years. Results approach those that can be achieved with a facelift, with very few complications and limited downtime. It is a great alternative for women in their 40s and 50s who want to avoid facelifts.”
With excellent results, little downtime, lower cost, no general anesthesia: the Fraxel re:pair is the Non-Surgical answer to the facelift
Treated by Dr. Renee Cobos, International grand prize winner
for Fraxel “Picture This” competition
Little to no pain ( 0 to 1 on a 10 point scale) when the Cobos Pain Control™ method of anesthesia is used.
FRAXEL re: pair is the long-awaited solution to age-related deep lines, hard-to-erase lip lines, more pronounced photodamage, sagging face and neck skin.
Dr. Cobos has excellent results in treating ACNE SCARS and lines and wrinkles with this technology.
Fraxel Repair Laser technology allows for deep dermal laser penetration and is unrivaled in its restorative effects on the skin.
Why should I choose Dr. Cobos to do my Fraxel re:pair procedure?
- The BEST RESULTS come from Procedural EXPERTISE.
- Dr. Cobos is the International Grand Prize Fraxel “Picture This” winner for best clinical results using the Fraxel re:pair and re:store laser systems.
- Dr. Cobos has performed hundreds of re:pair and re:store procedures and personally performs every Fraxel re:pair procedure on every patient.
- Dr. Cobos has pioneered Cobos Pain Control™ a new technique that has ELIMINATED the use of general anesthesia, heavy sedation or pain medications such as Demerol.
What is Cobos Pain Control™?
- Developed by Dr. Cobos through the process of performing hundreds of Fraxel re:store and re:pair procedures on patients.
- Our patients report little to no pain ( 0 to 1 on a 10 point scale) when the Cobos Pain Control™ method of anesthesia is used.
- Specific Anesthesia technique resulting in increased patient comfort
- Combination of anesthetic techniques
- Our patients report little to no pain (0 to 1 on a 10 point scale) when the Cobos Pain Control™ method of anesthesia is used.
- NO General Anesthesia needed, awake during procedure
- NO NEED to use Demerol for pain control
- Little to no pain during or after procedure
With Dr. Cobos’ expertise, the entire procedure can be performed in one hour or less. The patient is discharged home within 30 minutes of the completion of the Fraxel re: pair treatment.
Here is a video clip of Dr. Cobos performing the Fraxel re:pair CO2 laser on her Transform – a Life™ patient for burn scars:
Dr. Cobos presented before-and-after photos of Fraxel laser patients during the online “In Your Face CHAT” on May 13, 2009.
Dr. Cobos has served as an International Physician Speaker and Mentor/ Preceptor for the Re: pair CO2 Laser. She has lectured and given one-on-one training for physicians both here and abroad who wish to attain qualifications for Fraxel CO2 Laser Certification.
About Fraxel Re:pair CO2 Laser
The Fraxel Laser systems use a patented scanning technology to deliver laser pulses in tiny dots on the skin in a fractional pattern. These microscopic laser beams penetrate more deeply into the skin than traditional CO2 lasers and vaporize tiny columns of tissue while leaving adjacent areas untreated next to each treated column. These untreated areas spur faster healing and maintain skin integrity. This is the reason the healing is fast and far more comfortable than full surface CO2 laser procedures.
CO2 Laser History – The CO2 laser came into use over a decade ago and became THE laser for serious skin resurfacing. However, despite the often incredible levels of skin improvement, the treatment itself and the long healing time were a roadblock to the vast majority of people and the CO2 laser quickly lost its desirability.
Nothing has approached the effects of CO2 laser until the introduction of the Fraxel re:pair CO2 laser. And no other type of laser on the market today can match the tightening abilities created by the fractional penetration depths of the Re:pair.
“Patients are often wary of CO lasers and surgical procedures because the post-treatment healing process can last as long as two weeks and disrupt their quality of life. Study results indicate that by combining fractional and ablative technologies, this treatment may be a new treatment paradigm in the skin resurfacing arena, providing dramatic results that patients and physicians want without significant risks.”
Zakia Rahman, M.D. clinical instructor of dermatology at Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA, and medical director of the Fraxel Laser Clinic.
Acne Scars: Dr. Cobos gets Excellent results with Fraxel CO2
Acne Scars are often very difficult to improve to the point that they become invisible, but visual improvement can be attained.
Dr. Cobos has achieved remarkable results with the Fraxel CO2 laser.
Dr. Cobos may utilize a variety of lasers and treatments, including Vbeam laser for redness, Collagen stimulators such as Sculptra for collagen formation, and temporary fillers such as Juvederm which instantly make dramatic visual changes in your appearance.
Fraxel Re:pair CO2 Laser Treatment is effective for:
- Skin Tightening of the Face, Neck and Chest
- Deep Level skin resurfacing
- New Collagen production for continued skin improvement
- Reduction of fine wrinkles
- Reduction of age spots and blotches.
- Acne scars
- Surgical or Injury scars
- Improvement in coarse and deeper wrinkles
Fraxel Re:pair Benefits over Full Surface CO2 lasers
- Minimal Social Downtime of 5 to 7 days vs 10-14 days with traditional CO2 lasers
- Quick wound healing – 48 to 72 hours vs 10-14 days with traditional CO2 lasers
- Effective for most skin types unlike traditional CO2 lasers
- Approved by the FDA
- Penetration depths of 1.6mm
- No reported hypopigmenation unlike traditional CO2 lasers
- Fractional delivey allows deeper penetration unlike traditional CO2 lasers
- No demarcation lines unlike traditional CO2 lasers
- Area-only treatments possible for lip lines or eye area